Nissan R35 GT-R 07-16 - Rear Camber Billet Camber & Toe Control Arm Kit
Engineered for strength and durability, Japspeed billet arms for the R35 GT-R are manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminium with a hard anodized finish for superior strength suspension arms, designed to endure the rigours of life on the road and the track.
Featuring chromoly adjusters, Japspeed billet arms for the R35 GT-R are designed for quick and precise adjustment to achieve accurate alignment - perfect for lowered street cars as well as more specialist track day machines.
Comprising of rear upper and lower camber arms as well as rear traction/toe control arms this kit will enable you to fine-tune the suspension setup on your R35 GT-R for life on the road or track.
A must have for lowered or track-day cars this set of Japspeed billet suspension arms allows you to correct the adverse affects of lower suspension and/or larger/wider wheel and tyre combinations in order to maintain the legendary GT-R performance.
- Fully adjustable to provide positive and negative camber and toe-in/out adjustment
- Provides adjustment of up to -0.5 to +3 degrees based on OEM ride height
- Toe arms feature bump-steer adjustment for vehicles lowered up to 30mm
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminium
- A must have upgrade for lowered GT-Rs
Fitment GuideClick here to view and download the fitting instructions.
Nissan R35 GT-R 2007-2016 models