Nissan 180SX 200SX S13 PS13 Shotgun Cat Back Exhaust System
Fitting a cat-back exhaust is a quick, easy and cost-effective way of releasing more power from your car's engine. This is due to the standard restrictive system being replaced with a more free-flowing system with a larger bore.
Our Shotgun systems have a 3" bore all the way through but, instead of utilising a traditional style back box, the pipe splits into a twin 3" shotgun style arrangement. Loud, obnoxious and undoubtedly cool, our Shotgun systems are perfect those who want to stand out.
- Manufactured from T304 stainless steel
- 3" bore with twin 3" shotgun style rear section
- Two piece, unsilenced system
- TIG welded, CNC machined flanges
- Gaskets and bolts included
Nissan 200sx S13 CA18DET / 180sx PS13 SR20DET 1988-1994 models
|Product Category||Exhaust System|