Japspeed warrants the following products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser; subject to the limitations set forth herein owns it. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser when a product from the ranges set forth herein is purchased directly from Japspeed, and requires the purchaser to supply a copy of the original proof of purchase at the time the warranty is invoked.
Repair service of defects covered by this warranty can be performed only by Japspeed or at an authorised Japspeed distributor with permission provided by Japspeed on an individual and one-time basis per requested service.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty repairs and replacements on Japspeed products are the responsibility of the purchaser.
In order for any claim to be valid under this warranty the purchase MUST be registered within three (3) months of the original purchase date. Warranty registration is performed solely via email to sales@Japspeed.co.uk. Please include your invoice number when registering your warranty.
This warranty is provided by Jap Parts Europe Limited; registered in the United Kingdom. This warranty does not affect the statutory consumer rights of the purchaser. This warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Exhaust Components
- Intercoolers & Intercooler Kits
- Suspension Arms
- Normal wear and tear, including consumable parts (eg. Gaskets, bolts, clamps, joints, etc)
- Accidental damage
- Abusive use or negligence
- Damage caused by not carrying out recommended maintenance
- Damage caused by external sources (eg. transit, weather, etc)
- Damage caused by use in conjunction with a faulty product
- Faulty assembly or installation (except where carried out by Japspeed)
- Theft of the product
- Repairs or alterations carried out by anyone not authorised by Japspeed
- Sports cat exhaust components
- Modification of the product (incl. removal / alteration of labels and/or other identification marks)
- Any non-Japspeed branded products (Exedy, Eibach, Cosworth, SuperPro etc).
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
Japspeed assumes no liability for property damage resulting from failure of our product(s) or any loss of income, satisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of same due to defects of availability of it during repair/replacement under warranty. Any warranties implied by law (including warranties of merchantability or fitness) are limited to the duration of this warranty.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking the terms of this warranty (including deliberate breaches) is strictly limited to the purchase price paid for the product(s). This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- The Warranty becomes effective at the date of registration (MUST be made within 3 months of purchase)
- The purchaser MUST provide proof of purchase BEFORE any repair/replacement can be made.
- All repairs/replacements MUST be carried out by Japspeed (or at an authorised Japspeed distributor with permission provided by Japspeed on an individual and one-time basis per requested service)
- Any products and/or parts thereof replaced become property of Japspeed
- Repair/replacement of product(s) under this warranty will not extend the warranty period
- The warranty provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect statutory rights of the purchaser
- Any attempt to alter, tamper with or otherwise falsify a warranty claim will be considered void
- If the issue is not covered by this warranty or proof of purchase cannot be provided; charges (incl. postage to/from the purchaser or Japspeed) may apply