Cosworth Trackmaster Nissan Skyline High Performance Rear Brake PadsCosworth's brake pads range offer exceptional performance with no compromise
The racing performance pedigree that is so much part of Cosworth's heritage, is clearly demonstrated in this exciting addition of brake pads to our aftermarket performance parts range.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom, Cosworth brake pads feature a 1.5mm granulated interlayer which not only serves to act as a shock absorber, helping to reduce stress on the rotor surface but triple bonding strength so diminishing edge lifting.
To reduce the "bedding-in" or "seating-in" time all Cosworth brake pads are heat seared. This process heats the friction material to in excess of 600 degrees "toasting" the surface greatly enhancing the performance the first time that the driver applies the brakes. Scorching pads also significantly reduces initial fading. Fading increases the necessary force and pressure required to maintain the deceleration of the vehicle.
Why Choose Cosworth Brake Pads?
* Heat seared for reduced "bedding-in" time.
* Superior bite from cold.
* Exeptional stopping performance.
* Silent running technology.
* "Vee" groove for fast debris clearance.
* Fade resistant.
* Premium grade friction material.
* Consistent and predictable braking patterns.
Cosworth Trackmaster high performance brake pads features:
* Track day driving.
* Extremely high friction level 0.7u friction coeffecient.
* Strong brake effect through 800 degrees.
* "Vee" line expansion groove technology for superb debris clearance.
* Fitted with premium quality shim hardware - silent braking technology.
* Durability Factor 9.5 with minimal disc abrasion.
* Super fast "bed-in" typically under 2 laps.
* Heat stable, predictable and heat cycle exceptionally well.
* This track formulation CAN be safely used on highways expect in Europe where ECE R90 approvals are required. This pad has too much brake effect to be compliant with these regulations.
Fits Nissan Skyline R32 GTR and R34 GTT models.